For more nonsense check out my blog at misterdeejay.ug
Ten things you should know about Mister Deejay:
- I am a DJ. (Duh)
- I am also a radio presenter. I host a weekly mixshow every Saturday night on Radiocity 97fm called the Saturday Night Mixshow.
- I am a very literal person. (See 1 and 2)
- Liking my Facebook page will make you rich. Guaranteed or your money back.
- I am on Twitter, but only because I was told it’s what all the cool kids are doing.
- I have a personal assistant (thanks mom!) that replys all emails sent to contact(at)misterdeejaypresents.com within 24hours.
- I publishes a weekly(ish) podcast focusing on Ugandan and African music and culture. According to the World Bureau of Made-up Statistics, subscribing to the podcast in iTunes will make you 5 times sexier.
- I am is a die-hard Arsenal fan. ‘Hard’ being the operative word.
- My favorite DJ of all time world is DJ Jazzy Jeff. I was fortunate to meet him once, and I was this close to falling on both knees and chanting, “I’m not worthy, I’m not worthy”.
- I am a geek, and I have a degree to prove it.
May the Force be with you.